vrijdag 8 januari 2010

To summarize.

In my last 10 blogs I gave you some information about some stock exchanges, mainly about the Dutch AEX. I explained that is may look easy to be succesfull with buying and selling shares, but that it really isn't. This had to do with the fact that you can never know what is going to happen the next day. In my last few blogs i told you some more about some other stock exchanges you can participate in. I can't give you any advice about on which stock exchange it's best to buy your shares, but i hope that with the information I gave you, you can decide it on your own.

To help you some more I will give you a link to a website on which you can see te latest development of all the stock exchanges I named, and some more.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten